School meals are provided by Caterlink. The price remains at £2.05, and must be paid for via the school office in a named sealed envelope. You may make payment by cash or cheque – please make cheques payable to Caterlink Ltd.
Meals must be paid for either in advance or on the day. Meals will not be supplied by Caterlink if payment has not been received. Payment may occasionally be made at the end of the day with prior arrangement via the school office.
Menus are available from the school office.
Caterlink are committed to giving pupils / students the opportunity to enjoy and benefit from a nutritious lunch. We pride ourselves in using fresh local produce, with all our food being cooked and prepared fresh onsite where possible.
What’s so special about Caterlink?
- We are passionate about good food the school environment.
- Caterlink have won a number of awards including a Compassion in World Farming ‘Good Egg Award’ for its commitment to source only free range RSPCA Assured eggs.
- Our meat main meals are freshly prepared on site and made with Red Tractor/Farm Assured fresh meat.
- All our food is made daily on-site using fresh local produce.
- Our management and staff are friendly and, above all, accessible.
- We listen to our customers and actively encourage them to tell us what they think of our service.
Caterlink…. Great Food
The food children eat in school is very important for their education. Not only does a well-balanced diet help with general health but establishing healthy eating habits at a young age can give them knowledge for the future. We understand primary school children and their likes and dislikes so we tailor our menus to encourage maximum uptake. Click here for more information from their website…
Children may bring in packed lunches if preferred; however, we would ask that parents support our Healthy School ethos and include healthy options. We request that fizzy drinks and items such as crisps/sweets/chocolates are not sent in.
Allergies / Dietary Requirements
Please do not send in any foods containing nuts or nut oils as allergies are becoming more common place and reactions such as anaphylaxis can be life threatening for affected people. If your child has an allergy, please ensure you inform the school office. Caterlink cater for all dietary requirements; please speak to the school office staff to discuss your child’s requirements in the first instance.